HOME     ABOUT     BLOG     SPEAKING     PODCAST     SHOP    CONTACT


  BLOG

Thursday, January 17, 2013

$2,000 housing credit...

And hardly anyone knows about it... The state of NH is actually going to give you up to $167.00 a month to help you buy a home. Not only that, but you can buy a home for as little as 1% down with them right now.

This program is new, and the cost to it is only about $250.00 if you do it before April 1st. Not all banks and mortgage companies are doing this program so if you are interested send me a message and I will let you know what ones are.

On another note, the bank-owned properties out there are such buys during this time of the year, if you are wanting to buy or invest email me at Jim@FreedomForaDay.com and I will set up the computer to email you the best ones automatically.

Thought it would be fun to get my Mike Shanahan photo in :)
 
James Goddard
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
603-589-6900 (direct line)

No comments:

Post a Comment